Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lights Mini Interview.

How did you come up with the name Lights?

Lights is my legal first name!

How did you come up with the idea for the new February Air video?

It was meant to be a sequel to the Drive My Soul video. I wanted the video to take place once I was already on the planet, and there was a little drama between me and the astronaut. I had to get a message to him and the message was ultimately the song that I wrote, which printed from my keyboard-like-song-writing-machine and then I folded it into an airplane which formed the means of getting the message to him. I liked the juxtaposition of the primitive paper airplane versus the futuristic environment of the video.

What made you want to do this as a living?

It was just what I was made to do, and I can't go denying fate!

When you go to perform live, what do you do before you go on stage to prepare yourself?

I dance in the back room for five minutes!

Have you ever had a weird encounter with a fan?

I've been so blessed with the most amazing fans, everyone is someone I'd want to be friends with.

Thanks for doing this, and have fun performing at your future shows.

Thankyou so much!! See you at another show I hope!! xoxo

Light's website.

No comments: