Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An Update?

Well...

I say the past few months have been slow, and well, busy(ish) for me... Interviews... Working on those. Awaiting on a few emails back with the replies to the interviews. From people like Sarah Bastin, Gaslight Anthem, Wintersleep, and a few others. Can't wait to get those up for you guys(who read this, I dont think many actually do! Hah).

Been to a few concerts, okay, well one and have another coming up. Blink-182 came, and I went. I can sum up a review in a few simple words. Was fucking AWESOME! Warped Tour is coming up on Friday, and I have an interview with Alexisonfire and I also have a photo pass to that event. It's great stuff. AC/DC is in late August. For the 2nd time in less then a year, I'll get to see them. Can't wait. They were great in Noevember, can't wait till this one! Lights/Keane will be coming up in September. I have a photopass to that, and hopefully going to set up an interview with Lights. She's a sweetheart.

I've been going to some BMX events, and staying with my photography thing and taking photos. I enjoy it. It's a great hobbie. Recently picked up a film camera. They are fun toys. You can check out my photos here.

That's it for my update.

Thanks for reading this!
-Ryan.

No comments: